HITMAN - The Complete First Season скачать торрент
[ Раздача закрыта по требованию правообладателя ]
Мультиплеер: Есть Разработчик: IO Interactive Издатель: Square Enix Платформа: PC
Тип издания: Repack (Лицензии) Язык интерфейса: Русский, Английский Язык озвучки: Английский Таблетка: Вшита (CPY|Revolt)
--За основу взята Лицензия от Square Enix-- Игра:
* аудио качество 100%
* видео качество 100%
* эксклюзивный установщик
* установка дополнительного Soft'a (DirectX, Visual C++, NET Framework 4.5.1)
* все пути реестра сохранены
* запуск игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* для установки необходимо 512 Мб ОЗУ
* примерное время установки 120 минут(а,ы) Патчи:
* v 1.0.3
* v 1.1.0
* v 1.1.2
* v 1.2.0
* v 1.2.2
* v 1.3.0
* v 1.4.0
* v 1.4.3
* v 1.5.1
* v 1.6.0
* v 1.8.0
* v 1.9.0 DLC:
* Hitman: Episode 1 - Paris
* Hitman: Episode 2 - Sapienza
* Hitman: Episode 3 - Marrakesh
* Hitman: Episode 4 - Bangkok
* Hitman: Episode 5 - Colorado
* Hitman: Episode 6 - Hokkaido
* Hitman - Full Experience
* Hitman - Summer Bonus Episode
* Hitman - Requiem Legacy Suit
* Hitman - Silenced ICA-19 Chrome Pistol
* Hitman - White Rubber Duck Explosive Разное:
* игровые архивы не тронуты
* возможность разбить на 6xDVD5
* за основу взята лицензионная копия игры от Square Enix, обновлённая в Steam от 23.03.2017 Удалено:
* ---- Автор Repack'a:
General game improvements
The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack
10 new challenges that were inspired by how our community have been playing the game.
Continued improvements to load times
The improvements will be most notable when loading The Showstopper mission in Paris and we're already working on improving all loading times even more.
Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading
We've implemented an image caching system that will improve responsiveness and loading times for all images in the game menu.
Fixed issues with scoring
Primarily, this fixes an issue that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented at a later date.
Continued improvements to connectivity
Server stability improvements.
Prompts for dumping a body now appear, regardless of the positioning of the game camera, both in Showstopper and Final Test missions.
47 no longer drops a body immediately after starting to drag it.
Unnoticed kills or subdue will no longer trigger a brief “compromised” state. This previously caused players to fail the ‘never spotted’ reward.
The ‘visibly armed’ warning is now always shown when 47 is carrying a large weapon on his back.
The light rig (Showstopper) and life raft (Freeform Training) can now be reliably dropped using explosives.
Opportunities in Showstopper and Final Test have been made more consistent.
Fixed an issue where the first few seconds of the game would appear to run at double speed.
Novikov will no longer get stuck in an infinite loop during the Rare Scoop opportunity. This would happen if the player gets Max Decker to call Novikov whilst he is on his way to the interview.
Novikov will no longer talk to Dalia on the phone when she has already been eliminated.
Fixed a rare issue that made the “In Seine” challenge impossible to complete. This would happen when the Private Meeting opportunity overlapped with Novikov on stage at the Fashion Show.
Fixed an issue where the Showstopper mission could not be completed if the player calls Dalia during the Fireworks show whilst disguised as Helmut Kruger.
Fixed various crash issues that could occur when doing the following: loading a new stage in Escalation Contracts, loading the game or after exploding a gas cylinder.
Fixed a crash that occurred when shooting at the target in Freeform training during the “Searching” state.
Fixed many other crash issues that were occurring during gameplay.
Added an option to the game launcher that allows players to override the ‘default memory safeguards’ and allow them to use any available resolution and graphic quality settings.
Increased resolution cap for players with 3gb graphics cards from 1920x1200 to 2560x1600.
DX12 shader and pipeline cache now included in all Steam builds.
Fixed a graphical issue with transparent windows on DX12.
Improved vertex colours on DX12.
Briefings for Featured Contracts can now be viewed at the planning stage.
The ‘Contract Assassin’ achievement can now be completed.
The mouse cursor is now always visible on the ‘Load Game’ menu.
Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck at 12% loading between the Prologue missions.
Fixed a rare issue where players were asked to (re)download the Showstopper mission.
Fixed a rare issue where the game was switching between controller and keyboard controls, due to detecting specific hardware as a ‘game controller’.
• Audio issues caused by a previous update have been fixed.
• Graphics settings can now be changed again.
• Fixed a rare crash that could happen after fighting many guards.
• Performance improvements
Fixed an issue where subduing NPC’s could result in a non-target kill.
This was mostly occurring in small/tight spaces.
Fixed an issue where the use of savegames could result in incorrect calculation of the time bonus.
Fixed an issue where the “Escalating the Situation” challenge would not unlock after completing the requirements. Players may be required to complete one more Escalation Contract for this to unlock.
Changed the unlock requirements of the ‘Master of Disguise’ challenge, specifically removing the requirement to equip the location-specific Italian Suit.
Fixed an issue where the “Rock On” challenge in 'The Enforcer' Sarajevo Six mission would not unlock, despite completing the requirements. (PS4 only)
Fixed an issue that would allow items in Agency Pickups to be duplicated.
Fixed an issue where the non-target penalty would not be applied in some Escalation Contracts where the “No Pacifications” complication was enabled.
Fixed an issue where the ‘Body Found’ score penalty would not be applied if the body is found at the same time as the player enters the ‘combat’ state.
Fixed a rare issue that would cause a framerate drop in Paris when equipping a weapon inside the palace.
Fixed an issue where the information about being recorded by a security camera would not be shown in languages other than English.
Fixed an issue where the ‘Over Here…’ challenge in the ICA Facility would not unlock if a guard finds a coin on his way to the generator.
Fixed an infinite loading bug that was occurring when players would sign out of the game during a mission and then sign back in with the same account.
The Game Launcher now displays resolutions higher than 2560x1440. These options were previously available but only via the in-game graphics settings.
Fixed an issue where the FPS may lock to 60 after alt+tab
Performance and framerate improvements, particularly for DX12.
Fixed various crash issues when loading and restarting missions.
Fix for an issue that was causing the game to lock at 30hz for certain monitors.
Fix for an issue that caused texture streaming to not function properly on DX12.
Leaderboards now display the Contract completion time of all players, when viewing their detailed score.
Added a detailed pop-up of the required Target Kill/Objective conditions on the Briefing Page and Notebook.
Added a tile to the ‘Destination’ page that shows the next upcoming destination.
Added Tips and Hints to the Loading Screen.
Added a filter on the Challenges menu that allows you to toggle which challenges are displayed. There are three options: ‘Show all’, ‘Show achieved’ or ‘Show unachieved’.
Added an option under Options:Gameplay to toggle the Challenge Completion pop-up. This is shown in the top-right hand corner when you complete a challenge. There are two options: ‘Show Challenge notifications’ or ‘Hide Challenge notifications’.
Added an option under Options:Gameplay to toggle ‘Target Indicators’ on the Mini Map. There are two options: ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
Challenges for Elusive Targets have been moved to their own category, allowing players to have a better overview of the challenges that have been completed on each mission.
When selecting a contract in the Contracts menu, the location and mission name will be shown. Example: Marrakesh / A Gilded Cage.
The Featured Hub will now display the newest episodic content.
In the case of a disconnection from the servers whilst browsing the game menu, a ‘Reconnect’ option has been added.
The mission briefing videos for the first three Sarajevo Six missions have been added to the briefing page for each respective mission.
Fixes for Existing Issues
General stability improvements across all platforms
Fixed a handful of issues that could lead to dips in performance in Marrakesh.
Fixed an issue that could result in 47 being spotted through the walls in a closed room in the markets during the A Gilded Cage mission.
Fixed an issue where guards in the ‘hunting’ state would know exactly where 47 was located after a crime had been reported to them by a civilian. Now, guards will investigate the area where the civilian witnessed the crime, and not where 47 is currently located.
Fixed an issue where using a syringe with the ‘Silent Attack’ prompt would result in other characters reacting to the action. This action is now silent, as intended.
Fixed an issue that could cause some decals to not appear in the Final Test mission
Fixed rare issues that could cause opportunities in Paris to not update.
Fixed an issue where dragging bodies could result in 47 hands shaking unnaturally.
Fixed an issue where the complication timer during Escalation Contracts could skip a second, i.e going from 17 seconds remaining to 15 seconds remaining.
- Improvements to the 'Golden Touch' opportunity in Marrakesh when saving/loading.
- Fixed a rare issue causing a crash in Sapienza when taking a bodyguard disguise.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the game to crash when switching between saves in Paris.
- Fixed an issue in Marrakesh that could cause 47 to fall 'out of world'.
- Fixed an issue in 'The Icon' mission that could cause the target to stop moving after loading a save.
Loading screen indicators have been updated to behave in a much more consistent manner
Story and Mastery pages now highlight your most recently unlocked section by default
More loading screen tips have been added to the game
A patch notes tile has been added to the top left section of HITMAN’s featured menu. Selecting this tile will open the game’s latest patch notes in your web browser.
The Square Enix Membership tile is now removed once you have linked HITMAN to your Square Enix Membership account
It is now possible to navigate any tiles that scroll in the featured menu, using left and right triggers/mouse wheel
Challenges from challenge packs are now grouped together
Elusive Target challenge images have received minor visual updates
Checkmark and forward/back UI menu elements have had colour/transparency consistency improvements
Should you experience a disconnect while in an in-game menu, you will now be provided with the opportunity to reconnect before leaving the session.
Stability improvements have been made to launching contract missions
General performance optimisations have taken place
Additional stability improvements have been made to backend servers
“Not in the Guidebook” achievement can now be earned when opportunity notifications are turned off
End of mission scores now correctly reflect any non-target kill penalties incurred
Some rare occurrences of NPCs choosing to stop in a single location, rather than continuing to walk along their way, have been fixed
A bug that sometimes prevented players from saving their created contract has been fixed
Various localisation improvements have been made to Achievements and Trophies
Paris - Fixed an issue where Sato does not react after save/load
Sapienza - Fixed an issue where NPCs could be trapped inside stairs if subdued
Fixed a clipping issue that occurred when subduing enemies from cover
Fixed a rare occurrence wherein which an NPC would ignore a thrown prop
• Fixed a rare crash issue when launching contract creation.
• Fixed occasional sound stuttering issues.
• Fixed an issue where a contract could launch with no objectives.
• Fixed an issue where challenges were sometimes inaccurately evaluated.
Fixed an issue where a mission would sometimes not load after restarting.
The Elusive Target clock now always references the game's server time to avoid conflicts with incorrect system clocks.
Improved error-handling and detection of server disconnects to make for a smoother experience overall.
Fixed a rare issue that would require some players to restart the game to recognise newly installed content.
Fixed an issue that prevented the score calculation from being shown at the end of a mission.
Fixed an issue in the "Club 27" mission where 47 could not re-open the doors to rooms 203 and 204.
Fixed an issue where NPCs would react to running footsteps, while trespassing.
Rewrote the Game Launcher into native code to improve compatibility and stability. As a result, HITMAN no longer needs the .NET framework.
Fixed an issue with missing runtime DLLs from the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable.
Fixed an issue that would lock the game's refresh rate, even though the monitor is capable of more.
Fixed an issue where disconnecting headphones during a cutscene could result in it pausing.
The default graphics settings within the game are now determined by the monitor resolution and hardware properties.
- Fixed an issue that could cause framerate drops during cinematics
- Fixed an issue that caused graphic hitches on the World of Tomorrow briefing when using DX11.
- Fixed an issue that was causing lighting issues when launching a location for the first time, when using specific configurations with GTX 1080 cards.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when running in 4k with supersampling.
- Other minor fixes to stability and performance.
- Added support for DirectX12 Multi GPU and exclusive fullscreen.
Multi GPU can be enabled in the Hitman Launcher (it is disabled by default).
Please note the below:
1) Currently only dual GPU configurations are supported
2) Expect highest scaling in 1440p / 2160p
3) Steam overlay is automatically disabled when using Multi GPU due to an incompatibility
4) If you experience instability, especially when toggling windowed and fullscreen mode, then disable services that provide in-game capture, such as Raptr, plays.tv, etc. AMD specific notes:
1) Always use newest AMD drivers: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
2) AMD CrossFire must be enabled in Radeon Settings
3) Frame Pacing should be enabled in Radeon Settings for smoother framerates
4) Note that the AMD CrossFire Logo is not shown in DirectX 12 even if multiple GPUs are used
NVIDIA specific notes:
1) Always use newest NVIDA drivers: http://www.geforce.com/drivers
2) SLI must be enabled in NVIDIA Control Panel
3) Frame Pacing should be enabled automatically by the driver when using exclusive fullscreen
4) Note that SLI Visual Indicator is not shown in DirectX 12 even if multiple GPUs are used
- Added a new content category: Holiday Content
- Added new Holiday Content: Holiday Hoarders
- Added the 'Secret Santa' Challenge Pack
- Added the 'Santa 47' suit (unlocked by completing all of the 'Secret Santa' challenges)
- Added 3 holiday-themed items that can be obtained and used in the 'Holiday Hoarders' mission.
- Added a holiday-appropriate way to exit the 'Holiday Hoarders' mission.
- General Improvements
Improvement to Supersampling
Increased the quality of Supersampling filtering, to prevent the image from appearing blurry. This will affect PS4 Pro and PC.
- The Escalation Inconsistence
We've fixed an inconsistency with the names of targets in the Caden Compostion Escalation Contract.
- PS4 Pro Controller on PC
We've made sure that the game correctly recognises the new PS4 Pro Controller when it is connected to the PC version of the game.
- Pull an Enemy
In this update, we've removed the ability for 47 to pull people over balconies or out of windows, when he is hanging on a ledge or below the balcony/window. There was a known issue for this move when it was introduced in our November update. It will be re-introduced with a game update in January when it is working as intended.
- We've fixed an issue with the 'push' animation on specific NPC's in 'The Icon'
- We've fixed an issue that could cause Dalia's routine to suspend if Viktor has been killed and the fireworks have been triggered. [Showstopper]
- PC Only: We've fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading state when using DX 12.
- PC Only: We've fixed an issue that could cause noticeable drops in framerate on GTX 770.
Описание: Первый сезон игры пришелся по душе многим, как фанатам серии, так и просто любителям интересных головоломных кампаний. Шесть миссий Hitman: the Complete First Season, разработанных компанией IO Interactive в 2016 году, по-настоящему захватили игровое сообщество и вернули игре былую популярность. Закрученный сюжет с обилием убийственного юмора позволит игроку почувствовать себя именно тем, кем он играет – хладнокровной универсальной машиной убийства, одетой в черный пиджак.
* детально проработанные локации, в которых ни одна мелочь не осталась без внимания;
* отличная музыкальная атмосфера с грамотно подобранными композициями и звуковым сопровождением;
* сложнейшие задания, предусматривающие множество возможностей для вариативного прохождения;
* сохранение в определенных местах заставляет включать осторожность и не бежать сломя голову. Ведь малейшая допущенная ошибка и все придется проходить заново;
* новый режим «Эскалация», в котором игроку предстоит выполнять задания строго по оговоренным условиям, исключающим любую самодеятельность;
* в режиме «Контракты» вы можете придумывать свои миссии и предлагать их пройти своим друзьям «онлайн»;
* крутое дополнение для профессиональных убийц – ускользающие цели! Успейте за определенное время убить заказанного человека, ведь второго шанса уже не будет. Действуйте предельно аккуратно, но торопитесь, ведь таймер уже тикает!
* Операционная система: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10(64-bit versions);
* Процессор: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940 ;
* Оперативная память: 6 Гб ;
* Видеокарта: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870;
* Звуковая карта: Звуковое устройство, совместимое с DirectX® 11
* Свободное место на жестком диске: 61,3 гб (+22 GB для установки)
Ссылка HITMAN - The Complete First Season скачать торрент находится под похожими раздачами