Тип издания: Repack (Лицензии) Язык интерфейса: Русский Язык озвучки: Английский Таблетка: Не требуется
--За основу взята Лицензия от Paradox Interactive-- Игра:
* аудио качество: ogg - 100%, wav - (ogg-wav (без слышимых потерь))
* видео качество 100%
* эксклюзивный установщик
* установка всего дополнительного Softa (DirectX)
* все пути реестра сохранены
* запуск игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* запуск лаунчера игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* для установки необходимо 256 Мб ОЗУ
* примерное время установки 1 минут(а,ы) Патчи:
* v 1.03b
* v 1.04
* v 1.04b
* v 1.04c DLC:
* Dynasty Shields
* Mongol Faces Разное:
* игровые архивы не тронуты
* русификатор от Strategium Translators Team.v 0.99 от 14.04.12 Удалено:
* ----- Автор Repack'a:
* Loading a save where you had marked characters of interest or non-interest will no longer crash the game.
* Fixed a bug with the de jure modifier not being initialized correctly for most kingdoms and above.
* Fixed a tooltip crash in the Realm Tree.
* Fixed an issue with long MP game connection times.
* Fixed an issue with burgher heirs retaining burgher laws when inheriting a feudal demesne.
* Fixed several script errors with the special CoAs in Dynasty CoA Pack DLC.
* The texture in the Dynasty CoA Pack DLC now works correctly on all graphics cards.
* Children of rulers now automatically get the appropriate claims when you start a new game (they don't need to be scripted in).
* Fixed the Steam install script so it won't run every time you start the application.
* In order to ask for an invasion CB, you must be at peace and either have a claim on a primary title of the target's, or have fewer holdings in your realm.
* AI will now change tech focus.
* Revised reverse demands for CBs to make them more interesting.
* Diplo AI: Will not allow matrilineal marriages with unimportant characters.
* Diplo AI: Will say no to marriages that would make valuable courtiers (councillors) move.
* Diplo AI: Will be reluctant to let skilled courtiers move to marry.
* Diplo AI: Will now sometimes grant titles to unlanded courtiers again!
* Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy.
* Diplo AI: Muted AI spam about marriages if player already declined offer.
* Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith.
* Invasion AI: Better at not disembarking into an enemy army.
* Invasion AI: Optimized prio target selection.
* Invasion AI: Fixed an issue with pointless counter-invasions.
* Invasion AI: Will now load armies in port when possible, in order to avoid loading armies onto the wrong fleets.
* Invasion AI: Should now understand how to target peasant rebels.
* Resigning now changes the checksum, so you cannot join an MP game without restarting the game (which would cause an OOS anyway.).
* Boosted the strength of peasant rebel units by 50%.
* Upped the length of truces to 10 years (from 3).
* Added fractions to the revolt risk in the province view.
* Added a monthly law vote check to make sure laws pass when they should.
* Fixed a bug with port buildings not giving more galleys.
* Fixed a problem with running the game on large TV screens.
* Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit.
* Flank leader damage bonus changed from 1% to 2% for each point in martial.
* Fixed an issue where granting titles would disband troops.
* Fixed an issue with a plot where the target would retain his title even when he folded.
* Fixed a problem with playing the Earl of Durhamn causing immediate game over.
* Ask for ransom interaction can now be initiated with the liege.
* Ask to ransom interaction in the diplomacy window now has a proper title when selecting target.
* Rebalanced the initial situation between William, Harald and Harold.
* Gave Edward III a claim on France so the 100 years war bookmark will work correctly.
* Corrected the history of Gevaudan to avoid dead "Serene Doges" of France at startup and make sure it has prince bishops at the end.
* Revised the Message Setting system.
* Religion groups are now marked playable in the religion file (no more hard coded rule).
* AI: Improved marriage acceptance. Smarter about "Desires Better Alliance". Values prestige gain or loss higher.
* Added some useful status info to the delayed character tooltip (similar to the info in debug mode).
* Cooldown added to excommunications (only for the same Pope though).
* Doubled the flanking damage bonus in combat.
* Increased the flank leader Martial skill bonus in combat by 50%.
* Fixed a CTD that can occur in a rare situation with characters having multiple wars against each other.
* Nerfed taxes given by bishops to Anti-Popes by 50%.
* Holy Orders now cost maintenance if you're in at least one offensive, non-Crusade war.
* Halved all peasant revolt risk factors.
* Added an "Isolated County" revolt risk modifier and cut the special events that used to simulate it.
* Peasant Army size is now determined by the biggest holding garrison size (so they will always be dangerous).
* The Succession War CBs now have the proper success outcome.
* Fixed a bug with the usurpation of titles that would hand over all vassals too.
* AI: More wary of expensive assassinations.
* AI: Fixed some issues with the correct Casus Belli choice.
* AI: Tweaked vassal revolt risk to depend more on ambition from traits.
* The duchies of Cornwall and Brittany are now de jure part of the Kingdom of Wales.
* Buffed the Caliphates and the Seljuks. Nerfed the Byzantines.
* Added vassal Seljuk mercs; the Ghilman.
* Now shows a portrait of the target in available player plots.
* Hooked in missing plot icon in available player plots.
* Upped the chances of dying due to disease a little bit.
* Increased the effects of the genius, quick, slow, imbecile and inbred traits.
* Reduced the levy size effect of some of the "recently occupied" modifiers.
* Nominated bishops are now properly disinherited at once.
* Fixed a bug with the guardian opinion modifiers given when entrusted with a ward.
* Combat events will not happen until three days into a combat (to avoid commander deaths and such when overrunning tiny forces).
* When an Anti-Pope is installed in Rome, the old Pope no longer becomes an Anti-Pope.
* Waived the opinion penalty for held elector titles for elective duchies and below.
* Fixed a CTD issue that could occur in tooltips when hovering over Holding modifiers as they expire.
* Vassal mercs can now always be employed by their liege, no matter their religion.
* Scaled wealth effects and triggers are now based on nominal peacetime income.
* Fixed an error in the opinion warning when banishing characters (not the correct figure.).
* The game will now also auto-generate an appropriate number of traits for children with not enough scripted traits.
* Added a text warning/explanation for DoW on a revolter.
* Traits are now read from multiple files, facilitating modding.
* Fixed an issue with event ids in a namespace.
* Fixed an issue with flipping "random god names" tooltips in fire event effect tooltips.
* Fixed a bug with the decision 'Demand Duchy from liege' with duke tier lieges (should not be available).
* Fixed a tooltip issue with the "any" type event triggers.
* Better tooltips for event triggers 'higher_tier_than' and 'lower_tier_than'.
* Re-enabled selection of the same type of plot again for players.
* Fixed an issue with save/reload of the last selected plot/ambition.
* Fixed an issue with protected inheritance not always working under Gavelkind.
* Exported MAX_ELECTOR_TITLES_LEGALLY_HELD to defines.
* Exported the max duchies held opinion penalty to defines.
* Exported the tax penalty for bishops loyal to the Pope or Anti-Pope to the defines.
* The "recently conquered" holding penalties are no longer applied during civil wars or wars between vassals.
* AI: Fixed a bug where the AI would grant titles to vassal mercs.
* Added 'same_guardian' trigger.
* Slightly nerfed William of Normandy's initial army size.
* Switched the portraits of Harold and William the Conqueror.
* Changed some title colors to conform better to their cultural region.
* Added proper history for the Prince-Bishopric of Agen.
* The Earl of Atholl is now a _legitimate_ bastard.
* Fixed a random "freeze" issue that could occur during normal gameplay.
* Fixed a resign CTD and related issues with Holdings not being entirely reset on resign.
* Fixed a problem with white looking terrain on certain graphics cards.
* Fixed an issue with historical characters not getting some random traits at start.
* The console command "observe" should no longer crash the game.
* Reverted to 1.03b version of audio code for greater compatibility with older machines.
This pack contains 50 unique dynastic shields for the 50 most famous families of Medieval Europe. Including the historical insignia for:
- von Habsburg.
- af Bjalbo.
- von Wittelsbach.
The Mongols DLC contains thousands of unique face combinations for male and female characters of the Mongol cultures. It also contains 7 new unit sprites for:
- Horse Archers.
- Heavy Infantry.
- Light Infantry.
- Light Cavalry.
- Heavy Cavalry.
Описание: По всей Европе полная разруха, земли поделены мелкими феодалами, император борется с Папой Римским, и Святой Отец объявляет о том, что всем, кто отправится на освобождение Святой Земли, будет даровано прощение грехов.
В игре Crusader Kings II вам предстоит взять роль правителя одной из могущественных христианских династий и постараться расширить свои границы. Для этого придется постоянно следить за состоянием своей разрастающейся империи. Если будете правильно назначать вассалов, удачно противостоять предателям и внедрять полезные для развития государства законы, то в итоге сможете создать самую могущественную династию в средневековой Европе.
* Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453.
* Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages.
* Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty.
* Expand your feudal domain - and keep it from falling apart.
* Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas.
* Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
* Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde.
* Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops.
* Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode.
* Операционная система: XP, Vista, 7
* Процессор: Pentium 4 - 2,5 ГГц или Athlon 3500+
* Оперативной памяти: 2048 Мб
* Свободного места на жестком диске: 854 Мб
* Видеокарта: GeForce 8800 или Radeon X1900, (512 Мб)
* Файловая система: FAT, NTFS
* Важно: перед установкой отключаем Антивирус и Файрвол